The polishing of coils and sheets is one of the most value added operations offered by service centers. For this application Valgro has developed various model include high productivity, flexibility in configuration, and lower operating costs. These machines are available for both dry and wet processing. Valgro offer an endless range of finishing effects in terms of brightness and Finishing. Valgro polishing machines are very easy to achieved Matt, Hair-Line, Satin, No. 4, 2J Finish.
Polishing Machine Technical Features & Function
- Single & Multi head Scotch Brite Polishing station
- Each Polishing station work Horizontal axis rotating with Oscillation system which will keep the brush surface free from embedment.
- Auto feed sheet speed Transport System
- Synchronise with Complete Polishing line at one place operating system .
- Each electrical system will be work separate electrical control.
- Wet / Dry operation with Easy abrasives Roller brush replacement
- Abrasive Brush up and down control system to give desired pressure on the sheet at operating Panel.
- Different brush grits combinations are possible to perform different surface treatment
|Model "SAMARTH"||SP 32-1 FS||SP 50-1 FS||SP 62-1 FS|
|Brush Station||Single station||Single station||Single station|
|System||Dry Roller||Dry Roller||Dry Roller|
|Total Dimensions In mm (HXWXL) @||1600 H x 2000 Wx 815 mm L||1600 H x 2500 Wx 815 mm L||1600 H x 3000 Wx 815 mm L|
|Machine Weight @||1500 kg||2000 kg||2500 kg|
|Working width||800 mm||1270 mm||1550mm|
|Sheet size (minimum) Length||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm|
|Sheet thickness Min/ Max||0.8 to 3 mm||0.8 to 3 mm||0.8 to 3 mm|
|Brush Dimensions (Od x Width x ID)||225 mm x 800 mm||225 mm x 1250 mm||225 mm x 1550 mm|
|Conveyor width||810 mm||1250 mm||1550 mm|
|Electrical parameter||110 - 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz||110 - 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz||110 - 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Electrical mains||440 V, 50- 60 Hz||440 V, 50- 60 Hz||440 V, 50- 60 Hz|